AA Best Bail Bonds

Open 24 Hours
Bonds for All Texas Jails
Se Habla Español

Johnson County Courthouse - Cleburne Bail Bonds
Cleburne Bail Bonds

We are here to answer all of your questions about AA Best Bail Bonds in Johnson County, Texas.

If you or anyone you love is faced with an arrest, call AA Best Bail Bonds in Cleburne. We will work to get those you care about out of jail quickly. Our track record for honesty and integrity, along with our resourcefulness, helps us secure any bond or bail you need.

For FAST jail release in Cleburne, Texas, and surrounding communities, trust AA Best Bail Bonds. Call 817-556-3333 24-hours a day,

  • Free shuttle service for customers
  • Discreet and confidential
  • Bonds throughout Texas jails
  • Online Bail Bonds
  • Free notary service for paying customers
  • Se habla español

AA Best Bail Bonds
125 Vantage Dr.
Cleburne, TX 76031
Phone: 817-556-3333

License #4490-15

Read our Latest Bail Bonds Blog:


Have more questions?

Call us at 817-556-3333 or check our
Frequently Asked Questions page.

Contact Us

What is a bail bond?

Bail is essentially money provided to the court, allowing those arrested to temporarily leave jail between their time of arrest and the trial. Firstly, the amount required is determined by several factors: the severity of the crime, the defendant’s past criminal history, and their potential flight risk. Based on these, a judge decides the amount of money to be held by the court to permit the defendant’s release. This money remains with the court until a final verdict is reached and the bail is refunded to the defendant. Often, this sum is considerably large, making it unaffordable for many defendants. AA Best Bail Bonds of Cleburne steps in as a beacon of hope. By allowing defendants to pay as little as 10% of the bail amount, they cover the remaining 90% in return for a nominal fee and an assurance that the defendant will appear in court as required.
(Also see:  Wikipedia – Bail Bondsman )

What type of bonds do we offer?

We provide Felony Bail Bonds, Misdemeanor Bail Bonds, DWI Bail Bonds, Traffic Bail Bonds, Immigration Bail Bonds and Non-Arrest Bail Bonds.

Cleburne Best Bail Bonds

Feel free to get in touch with our main office by phone or online to speak with a dispatcher about how we can best help you quickly. To save time, download bail bond forms  and fill them out prior to coming in for faster service. Necesitas fianza clic aquí.

Serving the entire Cleburne area with convenient locations all over the south Texas coast

If you need fast jail release in Cleburne or anywhere in Texas,
Call 817-556-3333.